Friday, July 6, 2012

→ Secrets of the Masons : The Masons; Secrets of the Masons Revealed - How Do I

Secrets of the MasonsSecrets of the Masons

Category : Spirituality, New Age & Alternative Beliefs
Sub Cat. : Religion

Click To See
[How It Works!] or [How To Get It!]


Why Was The Man Who Revealed These Masonic Secrets Murdered?

"I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear...
  • To have my throat cut across...
  • My tongue torn out by the roots...
  • And my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows in twenty-four hours...
"...should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn oath or obligation as an Entered Apprentice Mason. So help me God."
The above is an excerpt of the oath sworn by Masons to never reveal any of the Masonic secrets. Perhaps this is why our source for the information in this book was murdered after his notes were published.

This is your chance to find answers to many questions about the Masons...

Masonic Seal
  • What ancient rituals take place within the "lodge"?
  • Is this secret "brotherhood" really a religion?
  • Is it a cult?
  • Is it a Christian organization or is it opposed to Christianity?
 ...Read More >>





Category : Spirituality, New Age & Alternative Beliefs : Religion
Promotion Title : Secrets of the Masons
Title : Masonic Secrets Revealed.
Promotion Code : freemasons
TAG : online, download, until you click to see price

You read Articles about → Secrets of the Masons : The Masons; Secrets of the Masons Revealed - How Do I and you can find articles → Secrets of the Masons : The Masons; Secrets of the Masons Revealed - How Do I with url http://pifaqol.blogspot.com/2012/07/secrets-of-masons-how-do-i.html,you can share articles if → Secrets of the Masons : The Masons; Secrets of the Masons Revealed - How Do I it have benefit,but don forget put this link → Secrets of the Masons : The Masons; Secrets of the Masons Revealed - How Do I source.
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.